Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Father-Daughter Bonding

Got everything fixed, so I can update from home again.

My precious child and me ate popcorn and watched a movie on television. In fact, it was The Exorcist. She didn't like it. Said it should've been scarier.

Anyway, I promised to take her out to get ice cream tomorrow.

Who knew being a father was so much fun? (Though it'd be easier if I wasn't afraid I might just up and choke her at any given moment.)

She's started wanting me to put her hair into braids. How cute. (But what if I yank her hair hard enough to rip it out and she bleeds?)

I've already tucked her in and read her a bedtime story--Rumplestiltskin. Only, in this version, Rumplestiltskin succeeds in taking the baby. She insisted on that ending. Oh, he also eats the baby at the end. She thought that was the funniest thing. :)

Me going along with that so easily was...disheartening.

I wish I wasn't so worried all the time. Poor thing needs a father who isn't distracted by irrational fears.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I hope she reads this because I have to say. You are a cold little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Of course I am! Ruining people's lives is so much fun! Everyone should despair! I would get a kick out of that!!! :D
      By the way, tell the birdies that I don't like them. They're annoying. You know why? It's because they don't mess up your bodies enough to my liking! It would be so hilarious if they like ate some of your organs and you were bleeding all the time! ROFL!!! But they don't. :(
      In fact, the only one I really like is the "Cold Boy." He's fun to play with. Sometimes he let's me watch the anguish and despair on his victims' faces. I had to beat the Dog to get him to work with me. LOL!

      Delete