Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good News

I've finally found a psychiatrist willing to meet with me. A Dr. Beakman. He actually contacted me, since I never saw a listing for him in the phone book or online. Don't know how he knew I was trying to find a psychiatrist. Anyway, so things are looking up. I can find out once and for all if what I've been experiencing are hallucinations or not.

For some reason, though, he doesn't want to meet in an office, but some mental hospital. He e-mailed me directions to get there. This makes me worry, as I wonder if my problems are bad enough to warrant a stay in such an institution. Oh, well. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

No more messages from that Voice in my head.

I'm still worried about my sister's death, though. I know I could never do such a thing, and the Voice said I didn't do it, yet it matched exactly one of my inadvertent thoughts. It's all too surreal.

2 comments: