Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm confused

I have had no more problems with the things my mind conjured up, which is good, but today I was talking to someone in the recreation room and he said something that confuses me.

He told me he lost the memories of his childhood to a blind old man who asked him his name and wrote it in his book. That sounds eerily similar to my background. I never told him about that, though. In fact, today's the first day I met him.

He calls the man Grandfather for some reason and seems excited to have had his childhood ripped away from him. He says he's "Gifted" or something, whatever that means. Anyway, Grandfather sounds like that guy I met as a teenager, which bothers me. But if I don't trust the doctor, I won't get better. Must be some coincidence.

That "Faceless Bastard" commented again, saying he was indeed me. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. He said some really bizarre things, too.

I don't know what to make of all this.

3 comments:

  1. Was I being Sarcastic? Depends are we crazy enough to be sarcastic to ourself?

    Well we did kill our sister and all so I guess so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIDN'T KILL HER!!! THE VOICE TOLD ME SO!!! IF YOU'RE ME, YOU KNOW THAT!!! YOUR NAME HAS NEVER BEEN SO ACCURATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we're choosing to just automatically believe the voices in our head huh?

      Certainly sounds sane to me.

      Delete