Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm ready to kill

That little witch cut my phone line and smashed my cell phone! I'm having to access the Internet from the library.

How am going to make an appointment now?

Then again, if this is from a supernatural entity like the Plague Doctor, perhaps no one can help.

My throat is sore and I've been itching all over. My insides are roiling and I want to die!

More than just from this sickness. Even when my head is clear and I'm fully aware of what she is, my intrusive thoughts have been acting up, and I've been sweating a lot out of terror. I'm on the verge of tears.

3 comments:

  1. Stab the child. It's not like she's a real little girl and I'm curious what would actually happen if someone tried to harm her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stab my daughter? What is wrong with you!? I hate terrible people like you, advocating violence against innocent little kids!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I wrote this. I guess I just lose my mind sometimes.

    ReplyDelete